Newcastle Harness Racing Club has a COVID-19 Safety Plan in place and regularly adapts the plan as NSW Government COVID restrictions change.
In addition to Government restrictions, NHRC is also bound by Harness Racing NSW protocols designed to protect the harness racing industry.
As at Thursday 5/8/21 Newcastle enters lockdown - please be advised that;
*NO GENERAL PUBLIC WILL BE PERMITTED for race meetings and trials during the lockdown period
*PACERS RESTAURANT / ROSS GIGG LOUNGE / TAB FACILITIES WILL BE CLOSED
* RACING PARTICIPANTS RESTRICTED - SEE LINK ABOVE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
Please take note of the conditions of entry below.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
* Service NSW QR Code registration is ESSENTIAL. Our staff are here to help if you have any issues.
* Face masks must be worn at all times
* Social distancing must be practiced
* Please use the hand sanitiser provided in the venue
* We encourage contactless payments where possible
* PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU FEEL UNWELL
Before attending, please check the current public health advice in relation to locations where people who visited are required to self-isolate https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates
We look forward to seeing you and appreciate your understanding of the restrictions we are required to operate under