Newcastle Harness Racing Club has a COVID-19 Safety Plan in place and regularly adapts the plan as NSW Government COVID restrictions change.
In addition to Government restrictions, NHRC is also bound by Harness Racing NSW protocols designed to protect the harness racing industry.
As at Monday 7 December, under the 2sqm rule our capacity limits for indoor facilities are as follows:
Pacers Restaurant: 280 patrons (bookings essential)
Ross Gigg Lounge: 120 patrons (if dining, bookings recommended)
Westburn Grant Function Room: 180 patrons
Please take note of the conditions of entry below.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
* Service NSW QR Code registration is ESSENTIAL. Our staff are here to help if you have any issues.
* BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL for dining due to limited numbers. Call 4956 1750
* Social distancing must be practiced
* Please use the hand sanitiser provided in the venue
* We encourage contactless payments where possible
* PLEASE CANCEL IF YOU FEEL UNWELL
Before attending, patrons are advised to check the current public health advice in relation to locations where people who visited are required to self-isolate https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates
We look forward to seeing you and appreciate your understanding of the restrictions we are required to operate under