CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Newcastle Harness Racing Club (NHRC) has a COVID-19 Safety Plan in place & regularly adapts the plan as required by the NSW Government. In addition to Government restrictions, NHRC is also bound by Harness Racing NSW protocols designed to protect the harness racing industry.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU FEEL UNWELL.
As at Monday 18 October 2021 please be advised that;
SEGREGATION OF RACING PARTICIPANTS & GENERAL PUBLIC (PATRONS) IS IN PLACE UNTIL 12 DECEMBER 2021
NB: No General Public permitted Monday 25/10/21
This applies to race meetings and trials during the segregation period
* FREE ENTRY
* Patrons from Greater Sydney, Central Coast, Blue Mountains, Shellharbour, Wollongong NOT permitted to attend until after 1 November 2021 in line with NSW Government regional travel restrictions
*PATRONS must park and enter through the Turton Rd turnstyles.
Access is available to facilities within the glass grandstand and northern concourse as designated by fencing. NO ACCESS TO STABLES, PARADE RING, CANTEEN, SOUTHERN CONCOURSE
* PARTICIPANTS must enter and park in the Jackson St entrance. No access permitted in the Ross Gigg Lounge or Pacers Restaurant.
* Service NSW QR Code registration is ESSENTIAL
* Proof of double vaccination is ESSENTIAL (changes on 1/12/21)
* Children under 16 must be accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult member of their household
* 1.5m social distancing must be practiced
* Due to capacity limits, BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL for any indoor access whether for dining or just having a drink, or just to watch the races from indoors. Call 4956 1750 for bookings
* Face masks must be worn when indoors (changes on 1/12/21)
* Singing indoors is not permitted
* Please use the hand sanitiser provided in the venue
* We encourage contactless payments
* Before attending, please check the current public health advice in relation to locations where people who visited are required to self-isolate https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/nsw-covid-19-case-locations/case-locations
* Finally - if you book, please attend OR cancel if you can't make it. This will help us manage our capacity limits more effectively